3 - 4 lbs. of Raw Shrimp
1 lb. Butter (country crock, imperial, etc.)
1 Large Onion
1 Bunch of Shallots
1 Pac k of Cut Mushrooms (Optional)
4 tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All
1. To Make Sauce:
Melt butter in a pan and and place Cajun Smoke in and let simmer.
2. Lay shrimp in pan stretching them out not to curl.
3. Cut onion into thin rings, pull apart and place on top of raw shrimp.
4. Squeeze 1/2 a lemon over the shrimp.
5. Cut remaing lemons into thin slices and place on top of the onions and shrimp.
6. (Optional) Place cut mushrooms on top of onions and shrimp.
7. Sprinkle cut up shallots over everything.
8. Pour the sauce over the shrimp.
9. Place pan of shrimp in a 350 dgree oven for 45-60, depending on size of
10. When shrimp are done pour everything in a big bowl and let sit for 10 min.
11. Plate and Enjoy!
Warm some french bread and dip in juice!!! or pour over pasta!
2 Tbsp. Cajun Smoke Cajun Seasoning
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Regular Sour Cream
In a bowl, combine Cajun Smoke Cajun Seasoning, Mayonnaise & Sour Cream. Mix Well.
For a lower calorie dip substitute 1 Cup Fat Free
Sour Cream for Mayonnaise and Regular Sour Cream .
• 1lb. Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
• 1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta (Your Favorite Pasta Can Be Substituted)
• 3 Cups Country Crock Original Buttery Spread
• 1 Cup Minced Garlic
• 2 Cups Fresh Shallots Chopped 1/8" to 1/4" Pieces
• 4 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
• 1/3 Cup Fresh Parsley chopped
• 2 Tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All Cajun Seasoning
• 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarela Cheese
1. Cook pasta to Al Dente, drain and set aside
2. Melt butter in a 6 to 8 quart deep dish pot.
3. Add garlic and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
4. After garlic is simmered, add sliced mushrooms, shallots, parsley and 1 tbsp. Cajun Smoke
Season-It-All. Saute on medium heat for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked and soft.
5. After sliced mushrooms, shallots, parsley have simmered for 10 minutes add shrimp and cook
until shrimp turn pink.
6. After shrimp are pink, add the cooked pasta and 1 tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All and stir until all
the pasta is covered with the sauce.
7. After Pasta is covered with sauce, Shrimp Luciena is done.
8. Plate and sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.