• 1lb. Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
• 1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta (Your Favorite Pasta Can Be Substituted)
• 3 Cups Country Crock Original Buttery Spread
• 1 Cup Minced Garlic
• 2 Cups Fresh Shallots Chopped 1/8" to 1/4" Pieces
• 4 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
• 1/3 Cup Fresh Parsley chopped
• 2 Tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All Cajun Seasoning
• 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarela Cheese
1. Cook pasta to Al Dente, drain and set aside
2. Melt butter in a 6 to 8 quart deep dish pot.
3. Add garlic and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
4. After garlic is simmered, add sliced mushrooms, shallots, parsley and 1 tbsp. Cajun Smoke
Season-It-All. Saute on medium heat for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked and soft.
5. After sliced mushrooms, shallots, parsley have simmered for 10 minutes add shrimp and cook
until shrimp turn pink.
6. After shrimp are pink, add the cooked pasta and 1 tbsp. Cajun Smoke Season-It-All and stir until all
the pasta is covered with the sauce.
7. After Pasta is covered with sauce, Shrimp Luciena is done.
8. Plate and sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
2 Tbsp. Cajun Smoke Cajun Seasoning
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Regular Sour Cream
In a bowl, combine Cajun Smoke Cajun Seasoning, Mayonnaise & Sour Cream. Mix Well.
For a lower calorie dip substitute 1 Cup Fat Free
Sour Cream for Mayonnaise and Regular Sour Cream .